A world where people have full access to Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Healthcare (TCIH) and TCIH is fully embedded into national healthcare systems.
The TCIH Declaration represents a worldwide community of TCIH users and practitioners with the common goal of improving healthcare. The TCIH Declaration unites the voices of TCIH systems at global level by:
- Representing the policy asks of the TCIH Declaration and promoting international and national healthcare policies that are favorable of TCIH integration;
- Raising public awareness about TCIH and promoting the contribution of TCIH in addressing major public health challenges.
- Promoting a resolution at the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, to include the call to actions of the TCIH Declaration in the next WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy;
- Organising a side event on Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Healthcare (TCIH) at the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Regularly exchanging communication with representatives of TCIH users and practitioners.